We need well-qualified and motivated employees at the Villa Luna day-care centres to maintain our high-quality service. Villa Luna day-care centres are known for their staff’s stellar motivation, the loving care shown to children and the high degree of initiative employees show in their work. Recruiting suitable candidates is something we take very seriously.
We are committed to satisfying our customers. And our employees are the driving force that makes all the difference. Their ideas and initiative help the Villa Luna concept come alive. At Villa Luna, we pride ourselves on being employers who give their exceedingly well and broadly trained staff free rein to reach their full potential. Employees at Villa Luna are constantly acquiring new skills. As a result the Villa Luna approach never stops evolving.
Located in several cities all over Germany, Villa Luna offers unique yet varied opportunities in almost all fields of early childhood education for motivated and discerning employees. You will find each day-care centre’s management team to be just as supportive as I am. We also realise how much we owe to our fantastic, passionate and motivated employees. The enthusiasm you show at work is crucial for our success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Best regards, Dr. Jürgen Reul
The following guidelines shape how parents, management and kindergarten teachers work together:
- We support peaceful, open and honest communication. We approach conflict and complaints in an open fashion and are committed to finding the best solution for everyone involved.
- Every employee has certain talents and strengths, which we want to identify and develop with the right kind of tasks (just as we do for our children).
- We encourage all of our employees to actively take part in organising our work, deciding what constitutes our work and improving our workplace culture.
- We want our employees to feel free to experiment and make mistakes. If you never make mistakes, you have come to a developmental standstill.
- We have detailed concept outlines so our employees are familiar with our educational mission. They are not set in stone, though. Employees are encouraged to question, supplement or correct them.
- We are dedicated to honouring and rewarding our employees’ commitment.
- All team members receive feedback on their work during regular assessment meetings.