Do you speak English fluently? Are you looking for the perfect challenge
with room for your own ideas? Then we have what you are seeking for!
For our team in Hamburg, we are looking for committed and passionate
kindergarten teacher with excellent English skills
(m/f/i), at best with pedagogical degree
What we offer
• Flexible working hours: 25h on 5 days/week without pedagogical degree or up to 40 hours with pedagogical degree
• 33-35 vacation days.
• The opportunity to work in an international, appreciative environment.
• A lot of time to work pedagogically valuable thanks to an above-average
good care key.
• The opportunity to shape your own job and grow within our company.
• Experienced co-workers and team managers who are always there to support you!
• You supervise and care for children communicating with them in English while working in a team with 3 to 4 colleagues.
• You contribute your own ideas to your educational activities and focus on the kid’s needs.
• You keep a close eye on children’s development, always maintaining a constructive approach and foster an educational partnership with the parents.
• Excellent English skills.
• Completed training/degree in an educational field preferred.
• Or: experience in working with children (e.g. kindergarten teacher, nanny).
• Inspiring personality, open-minded approach to new things and sense of humor.
We look forward
to receiving your CV. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the reference 2010-HHHPN.
Your contact person
Tel.: 02402 12 44 615