Are you a native speaker of English? Or maybe you have spent many years in an Englishspeaking country?
Are you looking for the perfect challenge with room for your own ideas and creativity?
Then we have what you are seeking for!
We are looking for committed people to join our team in Düsseldorf
Kindergarten teacher with excellent English skills
(30h part-time on 5 days/week)
- You supervise and care for children communicating with them in English and work in a team with 3 to 4 colleagues.
- You contribute your own ideas to your educational activities and focus on the kid’s needs.
- You keep a close eye on children’s development, always maintaining a constructive approach.
- You foster an educational partnership with the parents.
- Excellent English skills.
- Completed training or degree in an educational field preferred.
- Experience in working with children (e.g. kindergarten teacher, nanny).
- Inspiring personality, open-minded approach to new things and sense of humor.
- You enjoy working with children and in a team.
What we offer you
Villa Luna represents private bilingual day-care centres all over Germany. We offer the opportunity to work in an international, appreciative environment with increased staff-to-child-ratios and high quality standards. Our flat hierarchies let you shape your own job and grow within our company. Experienced co-workers and your team manager are always there to support you!
Apply at Villa Luna.
We look forward receiving your application (including a cover letter, CV and references). Please send it to the e-mail address you find above and note the reference 1810-DHPN.
Villa Luna Kindertagesstätten GmbH
Am Flachsbach 19
Tel.: 02402 12 44 615