Do you speak English fluently? Are you looking for the perfect challenge
with room for your own ideas and creativity?
Then we have what you are seeking for!
For our team in Düsseldorf Grafenberg, we are looking for committed and passionate
kindergarten teacher with excellent English skills
(m/f/i) – 25 h part-time on 5 days/week
What we offer
• The opportunity to work in an international, appreciative environment.
• 33-35 vacation days.
• Flat hierarchies.
• The opportunity to shape your own job and grow within our company.
• Experienced co-workers and a team manager who are always there to support you!
• You supervise and care for children communicating with them in English while working in a team with 3 to 4 colleagues.
• You contribute your own ideas to your educational activities and focus on the kid’s needs.
• You keep a close eye on children’s development, always maintaining a constructive approach.
• You foster an educational partnership with the parents.
• Excellent English skills.
• Completed training or degree in an educational field preferred.
• Experience in working with children (e.g. kindergarten teacher, nanny).
• Inspiring personality, open-minded approach to new things and sense of humor.
• You enjoy working with children and in a team
We look forward
to receiving your CV. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the reference number 2006-DHPN.
Your contact person
Tel.: 02402 12 44 615