Are you a native speaker of English? Or maybe you have spent many years in an English-speaking country?
Are you looking for the perfect challenge with room for your own ideas and creativity?
Then we have what you are seeking for!
We are looking for committed and passionate
kindergarten teachers with excellent English skills
(m/f/d) – 25 h part-time on 5 days/week.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an international, appreciative environment.
- 33-35 vacation days.
- Flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to shape your own job and grow within our company.
- Experienced co-workers and a team manager who are always there to support you!
- You supervise and care for children communicating with them in English and you are working in a team with 3 to 4 colleagues.
- You contribute your own ideas to your educational activities and focus on the kid’s needs.
- You keep a close eye on children’s development, always maintaining a constructive approach.
- You foster an educational partnership with the parents.
- Excellent English skills.
- Completed training or degree in an educational field preferred.
- Experience in working with children (e.g. kindergarten teacher, nanny).
- Inspiring personality, open-minded approach to new things and sense of humor.
- You enjoy working with children and in a team.
We look forward
receiving your application (including a cover letter, CV and references). Please send it to
email@example.com and note the reference 1903-KHPN.
Your contact person:
Villa Luna Kindertagesstätten GmbH
Am Flachsbach 19
Tel.: 02402 12 44 615