● The places at Villa Luna Bochum O-Werk Campus are publicly funded.
● If your are interested, please register here. Our Parents’ Support Service will contact you as soon as possible.
Our opening hours
● Monday to Friday: 7.30 am – 4.30 pm
● Closing times: Two weeks in summer, between Christmas and New Year’s Day, and 4 other days.
30 March 2023, 6 pm (fully booked)
29 June 2023, 6 pm (fully booked)
28 September 2023, 6 pm
14 December 2023, 6 pm
Do you have any questions?
Our Parents’ Support Service is happy to help.
Who we are
In August 2022, our bilingual daycare centre has opened its doors on the O-Werk Campus (the former Opel factory site) in the Laer district.
The modern new building in a building called “Bauklötzchen” was generously planned with a total of 1,255 sqm². Here, as well as on the spacious 1400 sqm²outdoor area, the children have plenty of space to play, move and discover. The bright rooms were furnished with great attention to detail, creating a familiar atmosphere in which the children feel comfortable and can develop according to their talents. Loving care and guidance by a team with different educational backgrounds is as important to us as a wholesome, healthy diet. Our bilingual concept (German/English) is based on the immersion method, which means that at least one English-speaking specialist is part of the daycare staff. This person speaks English exclusively with the children, colleagues and parents.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Villa Luna Bochum soon!
What we offer
The group forms
At Villa Luna Bochum O-Werk Campus, we care for up to 109 children from the age of 4 months until they start school. We have 6 groups for this purpose:
● Two groups for children aged 2 to 6 years.
● Two groups for children aged 4 months to 3 years.
● Two groups for children aged 3-6 years.
Our colourful everyday life*:
● Bilingual care and support according to the immersion principle by at least one English-speaking specialist.
● Variety of educational and movement activities.
● Full, fresh meals (breakfast, lunch and snack) prepared on site in our own kitchen.
*Please note that our supplementary offers may change.
Find out more here: