NEW FROM AUGUST 2024: VILLA LUNA HAMBURG JOHANN KONTOR
Everything at a glance
There are still free places available. If you are interested, please register here. Our parent service will contact you as soon as possible.
Our opening hours
● Monday to Friday: 7am-6pm
● Private hour booking available over and above voucher.
Closing days only between Christmas and New Year and 3 other days.
20 March 2024, 6 pm
Our information evenings will initially take place at Villa Luna Hamburg Winterhude (Kapstadtring 4, 22297 Hamburg).
To register for an information evening at Villa Luna Hamburg Johann Kontor, please fill out our non-binding place request form.You will then receive an email with further details.
Who we are
In August 2024, our bilingual daycare centre will open in the quarter at Klosterwall in Hamburg’s city centre. Spacious, bright and modern rooms will be created on 137m², which together with the beautiful outdoor play area on the roof (259m²) offer plenty of space to play, learn and discover.
In order to create a family atmosphere in which the children feel comfortable and can develop their talents, we attach great importance to furnishing the new building with great attention to detail. Loving care and guidance by a team with different educational backgrounds is just as important to us as a wholesome, healthy diet. Our bilingual concept (German/English) is based on the immersion method, which means that an English-speaking member per group is part of the nursery staff. This person speaks English exclusively with the children, colleagues and parents.
Our day care centre participates in the Kita-Gutschein system of the City of Hamburg.
We look forward to welcoming your child to our bilingual facility soon!
Do you have any questions?
Our parent service will be happy to help you.
What we offer
The group forms
At Villa Luna Hamburg Johann Kontor we care for up to 43 children aged 4 months to school age. We have 2 groups for this purpose.
● 1 nursery group for children from 4 months to 3 years of age.
● 1 kindergarten group for children from 3-6 years of age
Our colourful everyday life*
● Bilingual care and support according to the immersion principle by one English-speaking member of staff per group.
● High care ratio.
● Musical, artistic and scientific support.
● Varied range of physical activities.
● Regional, seasonal and wholesome meals with a high organic content.
* Please note that the offer is subject to change.