Everything at a glance
St. Eustachius Platz 7, 41564 Kaarst-Vorst
Our opening hours
● Monday to Friday: 07:30-16:30
● Closing days on two weeks in summer, between Christmas and New Year, and on 4 other days.
– Dates follow –
To register for an information evening at our daycare, please fill out our no-obligation place request form. You will then receive an email with further details.
If you are interested, please register here. Our Parents’ Support Service will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions?
Our Parents’ Support Service will be happy to help you.
This is us
Since summer 2022, our bilingual day care centre has been located in a quiet area on St. Eustachius Platz in the centre of Vorst. The modern new building provides a family atmosphere and offers space for three groups and up to 56 children.
The nearby Vorst Forest and Kaarst Lake offer us varied excursion destinations for discovering, playing and walking in the countryside.
The English language is taught to the children at Villa Luna Kaarst by our own immersion specialist. This specialist speaks English exclusively with the children and their team colleagues, so that the children are immersed in a so-called language bath.
Loving care and guidance by a team with different educational backgrounds is just as important to us as a wholesome, healthy diet.
Parking is available directly in front of the entrance to our day care centre, but you can also reach us easily by public transport.
We look forward to welcoming your child to our bilingual facility soon!
What we offer
The group forms
At Villa Luna Kaarst-Vorst we care for up to 56 children from the age of 4 months until they start school.
We have 3 groups for this purpose:
● 1 group for children from 4 months to 3 years of age
● 1 group for children from 3 to 6 years old
● 1 group for children from 2 to 6 years of age.
Our daycare center:
● Bilingual care and support according to the immersion principle by at least one English-speaking specialist.
● A wide variety of educational offers and movement activities.
● Wholesome, fresh meals. Breakfast and snack prepared on site in our own kitchen.
More insights can be found here: