Villa Luna Düsseldorf Bilk
Our opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No vacation-closing times.
- Emergency childcare available.
14 October 2020, 7 pm (already full)
13 January 2021, 7 pm
If you are interested, please register here. It’s free and non-binding. Our Service Team will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
This is Villa Luna Düsseldorf Bilk
Since 2005, our 670 square-metre bilingual day-care centre has been located in a quiet neighbourhood between Königsallee and the Media Harbour. Cosily furnished bright rooms create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
The Floragarten public park is right across the street. It offers playgrounds for different age groups, walking trails and ponds, leaving us spoiled for choice when it comes to outdoor play.
There are parking spaces right by the entrance to our day-care centre. You can also easily reach us on public transport: the subway station is very nearby with good connections to the Bankenviertel business district and the harbour.
We hope to soon welcome your child to our bilingual day-care centre!
Our Service Team is happy to help.
Tel: +49 211 7377 770
About our day-care centre
At Villa Luna Bilk, we take care of 60 children from 4 months old to school age.
We have 4 different groups for them:
- 2 nursery groups for children from 4 months to 3 years
- 1 family group for children from 2.5 to 6 years
- 1 kindergarten group for children from 3 to 6 years
What Villa Luna Düsseldorf Bilk has to offer*:
- Bilingual childcare and immersion-based English learning with 1 English-speaking teacher per group.
- High staff to child ratio.
- Musical, artistic and scientific learning experiences.
- Wide range of physical activities.
- Regional, seasonal and wholefood meals that are freshly prepared at the day-care centre; meals are also cooked together with the children.
- Regular guided cooking activities for the children.
- Preschool programme including swimming lessons.
*Please note that our supplementary offers may change.
Find out more here: