There are several good reasons for implementing family-oriented HR policies, including the growing shortage of specialised staff, increased competition for the remaining skilled employees and wanting to encourage woman in your company.
Studies show: Companies that support their staff’s childcare needs reap the benefits!*
Villa Luna offers companies tailored and attractively priced solutions for achieving work-life balance for their staff. We use customise the collaboration to find just the right childcare model for the needs of your company – to ensure flexible childcare tailored to families.
Find out more about our services for companies and types of collaboration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your benefits in a nutshell:
Increased employer attractiveness:
- Increased employee loyalty, resulting in lower staff turnover and reduced loss of expertise
- Competitive edge when recruiting skilled staff
- Improved corporate image: Attractiveness through sustainability
Increased staff satisfaction:
- Improved performance and productivity
- A more positive atmosphere at work and higher levels of commitment
- Increased identification with the company
*Source: German Federal Ministry for the Family, Pensioners, Women and Young People: A family-oriented approach as a factor in success for the recruitment and retention of skilled employees (2008)
Financial factors and benefits:
- Reduced costs for parental leave (temporary substitutes, reintegration)
- Reduced costs due to lower staff turnover (new hires, training on the job, etc.)
- Reduced costs thanks to fewer absences for family reasons
- Tax incentives for employers and employees
*(Studie der Prognos AG, 2002); **(Studie von Emnid, 2002)