At the Villa Luna day-care centres, we are dedicated to offering children a wide range of opportunities for stimulation and development. We strive to prepare them socially, emotionally and intellectually for the demands of the 21st century, yet still let them fully enjoy being children.
A strong family structure has the same importance as modern, loving childcare. We want to help families achieve a work-life balance – in a family-oriented and flexible way. Innovative employers are crucial. They want to retain their highly-qualified staff without making them compromise on family planning.
Families with two working parents will be pleased to find that Villa Luna has a childcare system in place that will adapt to their professional circumstances, thanks to our high quality standard and generous number of kindergarten teachers.
Our forms of childcare
- Nursery groups (4 to 15 month-olds)
- Baby/toddler groups (12 month to 3 year-olds)
- Family groups (4 month to 6 year-olds)
- Kindergarten groups (3 to 6 year-olds)
Children belong to a designated group and can also participate in activities for the entire kindergarten during their time with us.
You are free to choose at what times your children shall be in kindergarten, ranging from two to five days a week (suitable for the age of your child).
We advise a minimum of 15 hours per week in day-care for children of all ages to help them feel at home with the other children in their group.
Our flexible hours
- Opening hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (can be adapted flexibly)
- Childcare on two to five days a week
- Half-day or full-day childcare
- Childcare during holidays
- Open all year, no school holidays
- Children can start day-care at any time, no kindergarten term
- Emergency / drop-in childcare
- Tailored childcare available. Just ask us.